Tuesday 22 October 2013

Beauty products of the month


Hi guys,
I’m Jeannine, and I’m going to be posting a lot of beauty related things on THE PUBLIC CLOSET. I may also make a few fashion and lifestyle posts now and then, but since my head is always up in the beauty-cloud, I’ll mostly stay within my category.

For my first post I thought I’d start off with showing you the products I’ve been loving this month.


monthly beauty favourites





Clinique Chubby Stick in 09 heaping hazelnut + L’oréal Shine Caresse lip stain in 402 Milady:


I bought the L’oréal lip stain hoping it would be a dupe fort the YSL glossy stain, but i found it to be a horrible as a lip stain on it’s own. So I paired it with the Clinique Chubby Stick. I really like the Chubby Stick on it’s own, it’s a beautiful sheer, nude color. Now if you dab a little bit of the lip stain on top of the Cubby Stick you get the perfect berry, nude color! I’m so in love with this combo.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum:
I recently bought this foundation, because I’ve heard a lot of good reviews.
This is a sheer coverage foundation, but you can build it up to medium coverage. I have to say this is probably the most natural looking foundation I’ve tried so far(and I’ve tried a lot). I don’t have perfect skin, and even though it’s sheer coverage it makes my skin look flawless.

Maybelline Age Rewind dark circle concealer:
When I first saw this product I was turned off by the sponge tip, but now i actually really like it. It covers my dark circles very well and makes me look more fresh and awake.
I can’t say much about the age rewind thing though..

Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner:
I’m not sure if this product really refines my pores but it works very well as a base for make up. It keeps my face from getting oily through out the day and helps my make up to stay in place. Definitely worth a try.

Tangle Teezer:
I was very skeptical about this Brush. I still don’t really know how it does it’s magic, but i wouldn’t want to live without it again. It gets rid of tangles so easy and painless.
I have to say I wouldn’t recommend this to people with very fine hair, Eva tried it and her hair was flying everywhere.

Velcro hair curlers:
Yes, back to the basics. It needs a bit of practice, but one you get the hang of it they’re really great when you want to give your hair a break from all the hot tools, but still want a little curl and a bit of extra volume.


Let us know what your favorite products of the month are!

Love, Jeannine


No comments:

Post a Comment