Tuesday 21 January 2014

My outfit for Jeannine's birthday brunch







blouse: Caroll
bag: Prada





 trousers: Sandro
shoes: Office









Hey sweethearts

This post is about my outfit for Jeannine's birthday brunch. I think when you're invited to a brunch your outfit should be chic yet not too dressed up. So I went with a white blouse with one of my favourite trousers from Sandro which are special but still wearable. 
The jewelry I wear on the pictures is very plain because it fits, like I think, with the blouse and puts the black Prada bag in the spotlight.
Ps: If you're looking for a black bag and don't know which one, than take this Prada one! I love it!!
When I don't have time for a long shoe decision I alway put on these black leather shoes.

Let me know if you like my brunch outfit.

love, C


No comments:

Post a Comment