Wednesday 19 February 2014

A little tip from Jeannine

don't like your foundation?



Hi guys:)
In my Nars Sheer Glow "Hit or Miss" post I wrote about how I wasn't very impressed with it. It looked cakey and very unnatural, so I put it aside and forgot about it for a while.
But when my favorite foundation  (Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum) was getting a bit dark for me, I remembered that the Nars Sheer Glow was the perfect shade for me.
Since I found it to be too unnatural, I looked for something that could work against that cakey/matte finish, and found a great match!


nars sheer glow+l'oreal lumi primer

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation + L'orĂ©al Lumi Primer

I put about 60% Nars Sheer Glow and 40% Lumi Primer directly on my foundation brush and mix the two together while applying on to my skin.
Note: It doesn't work the same if you first apply the primer and then put the foundation on top.

Result:
-The foundation now has a more natural finish, since the Lumi Primer gives a natural glow to the skin.
-Because the Lumi Primer has it a slightly moisturizing feel to it, it doesn't look as cakey anymore.

Let us know what you like to mix with your foundation!

Love, Jeannine


No comments:

Post a Comment