Monday 10 February 2014

Carina's sunday outfit to take her doggy Leo for a walk



It's so cold outside


































shoes: Vans




Hey sweethearts,

In this post I'll show you my outfit I was wearing when I took my doggy Leo out for a walk.
Here in switzerland it's very cold so you need to were a lot of thick clothes! I decided to wear my grey Sister Jane sweater which keeps me warm and stylish ;). 
I love my black Versace coat, and my Jimmy Choo bag which is a bit of a color pop in my outfit so that I'm not all gray and black.
I keep my ears warm with a Missoni cap beanie and my neck with a Gucci scarf.

Let me know if you like my outfit,

Love, C.




1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so cute, I love it <3

    By the way, what would you think of following each other on GFC and bloglovin' ?
    You know what ? Take a look to my blog, follow me if you like it and then, let me know and give me your bloglovin' link, I will follow you right back ! <3

    Hope you have a great day, greetings from Paris,
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete