Wednesday 12 February 2014

Bioderma vs. Garnier?

bioderma dupe?!
Hi guys!
I've been on the search for a Bioderma Sensibio/Crealine H2o Dupe for such a long time, and tried so many different "Dupes" but none of them could live up to the real thing. I bought my Bioderma when I was on vacation in France, and that was the first, and last time seeing a bottle of this god sent stuff in a store. Since it's pretty difficult to get hands on where I live, I went on the mission to find the perfect Bioderma dupe!





And this is what I found:
The Garnier Micellar Cleanser All-in-1



Both are Micellar Cleansers for sensitive skin and claim to be a 3-in-1 product.
 Remove Make Up
 Cleanse/Tone Skin
 Calm Skin



To make a fair comparison review I used the Garnier Water on the left side and the Bioderma Water on the right side of my face to get off a full face of Make Up before going to bed.
I have combination skin, slightly oily T-zone and a dry jaw line.


Removing Make Up:

They both worked exactly the same and took of my Make Up very easily. They didn't sting my eyes at all, even if I soaked up the cotton pad with a lot of cleanser. 

The Garnier one just feels like when you get a little water in your eyes,
where as the Bioderma doesn't feel like anything.

It took for both of them five cotton pads (only one side used) for one side of the face to get ALL of my Make Up off.
(Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Lipstick, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush, Bronzer, Eyeshadow, Brow pencil)

Garnier   -   Bioderma



Cleansing and Toning Skin:

I couldn't find the tiniest difference! They felt just like putting water on your face… well a tiny bit more cooling and refreshing than just plain water. My skin didn't feel tight and dry afterwards, just very clean.


Calming skin:

I find that the Garnier one was a bit less drying than the Bioderma, but I wouldn't look at the Bioderma as drying at all. They where both very soothing and didn't irritate my skin.

I didn't use a moisturiser before going to bed, to see which side would be more oily the next morning.
And I didn't see a difference there as well! Both sides where slightly oily but not significantly.



Dupe??:
All the way!! I think I finally found the perfect Dupe and I'm really happy I gave it a try!
Another reason you should give this a try would be the price! The Garnier Micellar Cleanser is about half or even a third of what you pay for the Bioderma H2o!




Let my know if you would give it a try, and if you have, how you liked it!

Love, Jeannine





No comments:

Post a Comment