Thursday 5 December 2013

4TH DECEMBER!



Hey sweethearts,
And again 1 day closer to the christmas holidays and that means 1 more post!
Today I'm showing you leather gloves which are definitely on my wish list for this year!
I love that burberry print with the hearts on it. For me it is the prettiest print burberry has at the moment!
I specially like the clutch bag with the heart print but the gloves are just as lovely as the bag and I think they are perfect for this month.( It keeps your hands warm in a very stylish way <3)
You can write it on your own wish list, like I do,  or you put it under the christmas tree for someone special. 
Hope you like these burberry heart print leather gloves as much as I do!

have a lovely day  C.



IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

BURBERRY LEATHER GLOVES


No comments:

Post a Comment