Thursday 26 December 2013

My X-mas Gifts


Hey sweethearts,

Today I'm showing you a few of my Christmas Gifts. Hope you had or still having great holidays.
Enjoy it! 












TomShot from my sister





Wearing my knew TomShot bracelet with my Hermes enamel, love how it looks together! 





Two of my necklaces I've got for Christmas. The one with the nut is from my mother and will bring me luck next year. 
The other one with the pearls is from my grandmother, she wore it when she was at my age, so it's something very special for me.

I've also got some books, like every year ;) 
They're great!






I love this lip gloss, the colour is very natural and looks so fresh and pretty, it's not a lip gloss which wears off after half an hour it stays on for quite a long time!  Love it


Last but not least, my new Prada bag! I bought it as a Christmas gift for myself. I know I said the same for my Valentino bag but I needed a black bag and just couldn't resist.





I'm going to make a few more posts where I'm going in for more detailed review of my gifts, for example the Prada bag.


Hope you also got some Christmas gifts that you love as much as I love mine!

Have a great time, C.





































No comments:

Post a Comment