Friday 6 December 2013

December 6th!


My dolls,
A few weeks ago, I saw Olivia Palermo the Queen of fashion and style in this beautiful caro dress from ZARA. Her combination with the grey over-the-knee boots is perfect but just a little bit to cold for our weather here in Switzerland. So This is  how I would combined the dress to be chic and stay warm.
The black leather booties from Balenciaga, which I am so obsess with, are very elegant and give the look a little bit of a Business-Chic style, with the beautiful coat from Massimo Dutti you'll always stay warm no matter how cold its outside and of course you can't go anywhere without the perfect Accessories. For the girly-look I would pic this pretty glitter Earrings and the one and only Chanel le boy bag. And last but not least wear some plain black tights with it. I hope you have an idea now, how you could combined your summer dress for winter times.
Love, E




Unbenannt #11


No comments:

Post a Comment