Tuesday 17 December 2013

December 17th!! one week left!!!


Day-Time to Christmas Eve
Make Up

Day-Time

Christmas Eve look



Hi guys!
Time is passing way to fast and I haven't made a post about my Christmas Make Up. So here it is.. I like to keep my eye make up clean and simple, since I'm planing on wearing a dark berry lip (it looks a lot darker in person than in the 2. picture)
I thought it would be a good idea to show you the transformation from Day-Time to a Christmas Eve look, so you don't have to spend hours in front of the mirror getting ready.
I'm probably not the only one that thinks that the day of the 24th is pretty hectic, so I'm not going to wear a lot of make up. Just some champagne color eyeshadow as a base and in the corner of my eyes to highlight, and a light brown color in the crease. For eye liner I use a dark brown eyeshadow that I applied on the outer corner of the eye and winged it out a bit . Put some Mascara on and finish of with a tinted lip balm and some blush.
To transform this look into a Christmas Eve look in less than 5 minutes, just add a dark brown eyeshadow to the crease and blend it with a brush. With your liquid eye liner, draw a thin line starting at the outer half of the eyelid and wing it out. For the berry lips I used a dark plum lipliner and added the L'oreal Shine Caresse Lip Stain in 402Milady. Add a rosie blush and apply some matt powder if you got shines though out the day.
So if you're a a hurry to get ready, just think of this simple and pretty look.
Hope you liked it!

Love, J



No comments:

Post a Comment